Sunday, June 20, 2010

January 24- Temescal Hike


I like to call this part the "Secret Garden"



As mentioned before, I won't blog about every hike I take or this would be a hiking blog. However, I need to mention Temescal as it is one of my favorite hikes in LA! Temescal is about a 15 minute drive from my apartment and the hike takes around 1.5 hours if you don't stop very often. During the week we usually try to jam up it and do it in the shortest amount of time possible, but today was a Sunday so Kristen, Lisa, and I stopped to take in the scenery and get some pics. A little tip for Temescal is to park on Sunset, just outside of the park. That way you don't have to pay and you can add a little extra walking to the hike. This hike gets very crowded on the weekends but during the week it's pretty empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment